Have you ever dreamed of cooking something that would delight your family and friends? Of course, preparing a multi-ingredient dish is a time-consuming undertaking. But you can order it from your favorite restaurant with Just Eat’s delivery service. But what can you say if it is simple, fast and tasty. Especially when it comes to soups. After all, everyone knows that the simpler the dish, the tastier it is. Today we will analyze the most delicious soup from Central Asia, which, according to Just Eat, will be very relevant. Especially for those who want to try something new. So let’s go!
- Lamb: 2 kg;
- Potatoes: 2 kg;
- Carrots: 2 pieces;
- Onions: 2 pieces;
- Sweet blue onions: 2 pieces;
- Red sweet pepper: 1 piece;
- Yellow sweet pepper: 1 piece;
- Spices for meat: to taste;
- Dill: 1 bunch;
- Parsley: 1 bunch;
- Garlic: 2 heads;
- Vegetable oil: 10 tablespoons;
- Salt: 1 tablespoon.
As a reminder, this dish from your favorite restaurant can be ordered from Just Eat’s delivery service.
How To Cook?
- Prepare the vegetables. Finely chop the onion, carrots into cubes (1 × 1 cm) and sweet pepper. Cut a medium-sized potato into two pieces. We clean the heads of garlic from the husk, without dividing into teeth. Cut the lamb into pieces of 5-7 centimeters. We do not cut the meat from the bones. We cut large bones into portions of medium size. Cut large blue sweet onion (you will need it at the very end).
- Pour oil into the cauldron so that it covers the entire bottom of the cauldron with a layer of about half a centimeter. We heat the oil.
- Throw onions and carrots. Fry until the onion turns golden brown. We stir.
- Throw in the lamb. We fry over high heat until the lamb appears crusty (there should be no blood). We stir constantly.
- Add salt and pour out one pack of seasoning (you can use any for meat. By the way, you can buy them in the online store Iceland). Fry for another 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Fill with cold water. How much to fill, we focus on the volume of the pot. If the bowler has a volume of 8 liters, then so that about 3-4 centimeters remain from the edge of the bowler.
- Leave to cook with the lid ajar. We stir occasionally. We cook for about 40 minutes. We look at the readiness of lamb. As soon as the lamb is almost ready, we move on to the next step.
- Add potatoes. We look at the quantity ourselves, depending on the size of the pot. Remember that the basis of shurpa is broth. Usually add about 10-12 medium-sized potatoes, cut in half.
- Stir, 5-10 minutes before the potatoes are ready, pour the chopped sweet pepper.
- As soon as the potatoes are ready, add dill and parsley, and leave the pot on low heat for about 5 minutes. Lower the heads of garlic, without dividing into cloves.
- Add blue sweet onion and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After that, we rake the coals (if you cook outdoors), set the pot over the fire. So that the shurpa does not cool down. Pour into bowls.
This is an incredibly tasty and rich soup that the whole family will enjoy without exception. And shurpa can be ordered from Just Eat delivery service.
Just Eat: fast, fresh and quality is our credo!