Proper nutrition of the animal, along with timely visits to the veterinarian, is one of the main factors in caring for the health of the pet. An important role is played by the selection of the optimal diet in accordance with the individual characteristics of the cat’s body. The best cat food can already be ordered from the Kiwoko online store.
Do you ever question yourself “do cats get bored of the same food”? So, modern manufacturers offer several types of organic cat food: canned, wet, and dry.
1. Canned food. Such products are made from natural ingredients, so this is a natural cat food. Those products contain enough moisture and provide the cat with all the necessary nutrients. Thanks to hermetic jars, canned cat food has a long shelf life. But, after opening the package, it is recommended to use it as soon as possible. You will find the best canned cat food at Kiwoko.
2. Wet food. Such products are made on the basis of soy protein and represent a transitional stage between canned food and dry croquettes. The pieces of feed are soaked in sauce and have a moisture content of about 35%. Also, Wet food for cats is usually packaged in portions. You can buy cat food online at Kiwoko.
3. Dry food. Dry cat food nutrition is made in the form of dried kibbles and provides maximum ease of feeding your pet. High-quality dry cat food contains a complete set of essential vitamins for cats and is optimal for daily feeding, provided there is always a sufficient amount of fresh water nearby. Dry cat food can be freely left in the bowl for a long time. Furthermore, at Kiwoko online store you will get the cheapest cat food for your four paws friend.
What Foods are Good for Cats – Cat Food Classes
All ready-made healthy cat food is divided into several classes, which differ both in cost and key ingredients:
- Super-premium (holistic).
1. Economy: The main component of such cheap pet food is soy protein, cereals and by-products of animal origin (leather, bone meal, entrails, etc.). The difference in tastes (fish, beef, etc.) is formed with the help of flavors, dyes and appropriate chemical additives. The content of “conditional protein” in such feeds is relatively low, which makes it necessary to dose increased amounts per serving.
2. Commercial (middle class): By-products are also used as the main filler for these feeds, however, they are of much higher quality cat food. Preservatives, dyes, and other chemical components are excluded from the composition. In addition to tastes, this class includes varieties for various purposes: for the prevention of urolithiasis, for forcing wool, etc.
3. Premium: This type of fresh cat food is made from natural raw materials without the use of by-products, dyes and flavors and with a minimum amount of cereal fillers. Rations of this quality cat food are additionally enriched with nutritional supplements and minerals. As a result, the volume of the daily portion is significantly reduced, in comparison with other food options.
4. Super premium (holistic): This type is the best quality cat food, the closest to the natural diet of cats in natural conditions. Diets at this level are made from natural products that have been certified for the preparation of human food. This level of feed is often shipped and stored frozen. They include fresh raw meat of various varieties, vegetables, natural fiber, as well as a complete set of micronutrients necessary to balance the cat’s digestion.
Kiwoko online store offers good quality cat food and a variety of choices.